GE Zenith* STS-1 Series, Single Phase, 25-85Amp
GE Critical Power is a supplier of static transfer switches to a wide range of industries. The GE Zenith STS-1 Series static transfer switch supplies critical loads with a choice between two available sources of electrical power. By continually monitoring power quality, the STS-1 switch automatically transfers to an alternate source without interruption of power to even your most sensitive critical loads. With a sense and transfer time of less than 6ms, the STS-1 represents the highest performance power switching solution available.
Wide Product Offer Range
- 25 thru 85Amp
- 120, 208, 240VAC
- Source Default Select option enables manual selection to determine which source the switch will normally run on if both sources are present.
- Solid state SCR’s are connected in bridge configuration, effectively doubling their voltage rating. SCR’s switch without arcing, voltage, transients or significant current surges.
- LEDs are provided to indicate source and transfer logic status for remote indication.
- No Load Transfer Inhibit feature that prevents unsequenced transfers if the load-sensing interlock is not maintained.
- Surge & noise suppressors installed across AC inputs. RFI-filtered redundant logic power supplies
- Manual Transfer feature
- Transfers load between the preferred and alternate sources regardless of phase relationship
- Restores voltage fast enough to perform a seamless transfer while preventing load malfunction
- Performs transfer efficiently without causing arcing, contact, bounce, or abnormal current transients
- Virtually eliminates contact wear and maintenance
- Connects electrical loads to virtually any existing AC sine wave source