Match Series UPS - CE Listed (500VA - 3kVA) [BE]
GE's Match UPS delivers cost-effective power protection in tower and 19inch rack format. The range is delivered with GE's free automatic shutdown software, compatible with all major computer operating systems, and has broad communication connectivity including RS232, USB, relays and SNMP.
The Match is a line interactive UPS with AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) ensuring a clean sinewave at the output to power your critical load, with a fast transfer to battery in the event of utility out of tolerance or failure. Its quiet operation makes it ideal for the office environment and its robust design makes it ideal for non-standard IT applications. The Match is supplied with a comprehensive three-year warranty including battery.
Features and Benefits
- High efficiency - Power saving over the lifetime of the UPS
- High charge capacity - Long battery runtime up to several hours
- Boost and float charge - Fast recharge even with additional battery cabinets
- Small footprint and rack depth - Fits easily under a desk or even into a 500mm rack
- Battery start - UPS can start even without the utility present
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) >1,000,000 hours - Proven field reliability
- Single 1Ph Output Voltages - 220/230/240V
- Wide input voltage range - 140V to 305V minimizing battery use
- 50/60Hz operation - Can be used as a frequency converter
- 98% efficiency - Low losses and greater energy savings
- High voltage protection - Protects the UPS and load up to 350V
- Wide operating temperature - UPS can operate between -10°C to 40°C